A video contest organised by Irish Kidney Association (IKA) for the entertainment of others on our website.
Contest opens for entries on 20 April 2020. Entry is free.
Be creative and show us how you’ve been beating the boredom! Submit a video on any of the following topics:
Category #1: Promotion of Organ Donation to the Public
Category #2: Renal diet recipes
Category #3: Keeping fit for dialysis and kidney transplant patients
Category #4: Entertainment, skills, hobbies etc.
Launch: 20 April 2020
Deadline for submission: 15 May 2020
Prize winners are announced: 16 May 2020
In total, 8 monetary prizes will be awarded.
The monetary prizes for the winners in each of the four categories will be:
1st prize: €50 One-4-All Voucher
2nd prize: €25 One-4-All Voucher
Show us how you are beating the boredom whilst staying at home during the COVID-19 Pandemic in 90 seconds. Get creative – have you been trying out new recipes? Taken up a new hobby? Or are you using the time to get fit? Show us your talents!
- The video must not exceed 90 seconds in length. Any submitted entry of a longer length will not be considered.
- The video should not have any inappropriate content, language or imagery (no violence, racist comments, pornographic or personal attacks on people or organisations, etc.).
- The video can be in any format (e.g. animation, documentary, music video, etc) and you can choose from various possibilities, for instance a video with no dialogue, video using simple verbal expressions, video using a multi-lingual dialogue; a video with voiceover, film using subtitling, and other.
On the closing date for video entries, you must fulfil all the following conditions:
- You must be resident in Ireland.
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be on dialysis, a kidney transplant patient or a member of the IKA.
Winner selection for the monetary prizes
The videos will be judged, by an evaluation committee appointed by the IKA. Winners will be announced on the IKA Facebook page and website on Friday 1 May 2020 and will also be contacted separately.
To enter the contest, you must submit your video to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date, including your name and contact email address or phone number.
By entering this competition, you confirm that you are eligible to participate and that you have read in full and accept all the following terms and conditions: