- This event has passed.
Webinar: COVID-19, Respiratory Viruses and Kidney Patients
January 26, 2023 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Dr Eimear Brannigan (National Clinical Lead in the AMRIC (antimicrobial resistance and infection control))
Professor George Mellotte (National Clinical Lead for Renal Services & Consultant Nephrologist to St James’s Hospital and to Tallaght University Hospital)
Carol Moore (CEO of IKA)
Colin White (National Advocacy and Projects Manager of the IKA)
You will need to register in advance for this webinar, to do so please use this link to register:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the session.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Presentation by Dr Eimear Brannigan
- Presentation by Prof George Mellotte
- Questions and answers
- Concluding remarks
Goals of the session:
- Understanding Covid-19 and respiratory viruses
- Ways to protect you and your loved ones
- Your treatment options
- Respiratory viruses and in-centre dialysis
- Living with respiratory viruses in the community
Tell us about your event or fundraiser supporting the IKA and we will add it to our calendar!