Munster Kidney Support Centre
Welcome to the Irish Kidney Association’s Munster Kidney Support Centre.
We are here to make your visit to Cork University Hospital (CUH) a little easier. Close by, in a quiet cul-de-sac, the IKA’s Munster Kidney Support Centre is only 200 meters from the CUH campus, in sight of the dialysis unit.
Click image to expand to full size
Six en-suite double bedrooms
- Linens are provided
- Two wheelchair accessible bedrooms
Open Plan Kitchen and Dining Area
- Available for guests to prepare meals
- Tea and coffee facilities provided for residents and guests
- Spaces available for overnight residents only
Comfortable communal sitting room
- Two dedicated quiet rooms
- Spacious landscaped garden
Link to IKA Services
- The staff at the centre will be happy to help you avail of other IKA services such as Counselling
The Munster Kidney Support Centre is owned and funded by the Irish Kidney Association.
Donations and fundraising initiatives are most welcome.
MAKE A CONTRIBUTION
How To Book
All accommodation bookings for the Munster Kidney Support Centre must be made directly through the Support Centre team.
The Support Centre is open:
Monday to Thursday, 9.30am to 8.00pm
Friday, 9.30am to 3.30pm.
For emergency bookings (outside of working hours) the team can be contacted between the hours of 12.00pm to 4.00pm Saturday/Sunday and Bank Holidays.
Glenflesk, Wilton Avenue, Bishopstown, Cork T12 X6XP
Have more questions? Get in touch using the contact form below!
Meet The Team